Friday, October 17, 2008

"anna moralista"

That's my new Plurk nickname, after a rising tension in the Plurk community this morning. Apparently, some people got offended by plurks from other people on their friends list. Actually, a "friend" removed me from his list when I "bull'seyed" him with comments about dirty plurks. He removed me from his list then started yappin' on how he's an imperfect being and a sinner, that he's not a sosyalera englishera, etc... etc.. Like I care.

One of my friends were also being "bull'seyed" by her co-workers (at first without her knowing it) because yesterday she mentioned about "trivial" plurks being nonsensical, about people always craving for attention, etc. She even said she'll block people on her list if they become "plurk spammers". For me, that was a bit "over". And to think she even broadcasted it. A few hours later some of her co-workers who "love to plurk" read those plurks and probably got offended, so they started plurking with contempt about a blind item who's a sosyalera englishera. That kinda hurt me coz I knew they were talking about my friend. But I can't do anything about it; she did what she did, and they reacted.

Honestly, I'm a bit worried about them coz they're my former colleagues and I don't want them fighting over plurks. It's just soooo shallow. I see each persons point of view and I do believe that it's all just a miscommunication and I hope they'd work it out in the near future.

P.L.U.R.K. - Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, Karma
My acknowledgments to Gaye for researching what Plurk really stood for!

So I DID have a point when I said NO to dirty plurks! Because proper plurking involves RESPECT.

No comments: